Friday, July 3, 2009

"Real" Honey Lemon Tea


(I've never been embarrassed by my photography skills. I rate myself an average photographer and I think I generally take acceptable and occasionally fabulous pictures. But I am embarrassed about this one and I do apologise for the very blurry picture.)

Anyhoo, the point is that I have found the best way to make honey lemon tea --> It is to squeeze real lemon! I may be the last person on the planet to have discovered this but I don't care. I've been sniffing and sneezing with a very sore throat in the last week and these saved my life. I believe them to be superior to Lemsip and any other flu remedy out there.
So in more recipe-like language, this is what I did. First, I squeezed a lemon into a mug. (my lemon was the size of an egg) Then I poured hot water (or just regular black tea or your fave tea would work here) into the mug followed by honey. Then I happily stirred with great anticipation. Finally, sip sip~

I bought a bunch of lemons for cupcake baking and had a lot left and was thinking about what else I could make with lemons besides cupcakes. Honey Lemon Teaaaaaa .... mmmmmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment