This is a quick and easy dish that can be cooked up in thirty minutes or less. :) Yay for quick recipes!
Thai Basil Chicken by Immaculate Bites
Changes I Made:
- I did not have crushed red pepper so I used chili powder instead which worked fine.
- Before cooking the chicken I marinated it with a teaspoon of minced garlic and a few pinches of salt. I marinated it in the fridge for about 20-30 minutes.
- I added a little bit of green bell pepper because I just had some left over and it was a great addition to the recipe. I cooked it in with the onions.
- I didn't have the traditional fish sauce so I used the Korean anchovy sauce, which was fishy enough. It was awesome.
- I used white sugar instead of brown.
- I used 2 extra Tbsp of soy sauce and sriracha sauce. (1 tsp was absolutely not enough!)
Definitely eat it with rice. It's Thai!